- Visit the online PPB portal
- Click on practitioners
- If you already have an Account log in.(Enrollment number and password are required)
If you don’t have an account click on NEW USER/REGISTER HERE and proceed to register and log in.
- After log in click on the Renewal icon.
You are required to furnish the board with the following details:
Update Certificate/Business Reg Number from the Registrar of Companies (Attorney General (AG) Chambers)
Update Business Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Attach Business KRA PIN Copy
Attach Certificate of Incoporation/BN3 (from the Registrar of Companies (Attorney General (AG) Chambers))
Attach CR12 (for Companies)
- Choose the year and mode of payment.(MPESA is more convenient)
Fill the required fields .
- Upload a scanned Premises license and a clearance document from KPA.
- confirm and proceed.
An e invoice will be generated with a unique invoice No. and a PAY-BILL NO.
- Go to MPESA menu on your phone–Payment services– Pay bil NO. GENERATED AND ACCOUNT NO. AS INVOICE NO.GENERATED and Proceed
- The system will check the payment immediately and generate an Interim license
- Download and print the license.
N/B : THE INTERIM LICENSE EXPIRES IN 30 DAYS FROM DATE OF ISSUE
in case of any problem call any of the below telephone numbers
0702 475 824 (6am-10pm)
0702 475 845 (8am-5pm)
0702 475 837 (8am-5pm)
0702 475 842 (8am-5pm)
0702 475 801 (8am-5pm)