MP Shah Hospital
Village Medical Centre
Tel: +254 20 4291 000 , +254 728 900800 , +254 736 900800
MP Shah Hospital history
Formally known as Parklands Nursing Home, M.P. Shah Hospital (Meghji Pethraj Hospital) was founded in early 1930s
Hospital Departments |MP Shah Hospital list of doctors
mp shah hospital cancer center | cancer hospital |cancer care Kenya
The Hospital has an oncology Centre and is affiliated to the HCG: Cancer Care Centre. Equipped with linear accelerators offering MLC conformal therapy, CT planning and a 3D conformal planning suite, Cancer Care Kenya is the first Oncology Centre in East and Central Africa offering world-class standard services for the treatment of cancer.
The hospital has a dental unit headed by Dr. Shelender Sharma
Dr Ashok Desai MP Shah Hospital
The hospital has well equipped ENT department
mp shah hospital emergency contacts
The M. P. Shah Hospital Casualty Accident & Emergency Centre provides services 24 hours a day 7 days a week.The Department head is Dr. Nikita Raval
Contacts: +254 20 4291 100
The department offers a weight-loss surgery program.Dr. Navin Raina, Head of Surgery and Gastroenterology at the hospital
Some of the services available at the Cardiac Center include:
- Echocardiogram. Echocardiogram takes images of the heart, shows the pumping action, evaluates the function of the heart valves, and detects anatomic abnormalities.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG). It records the electrical activity of the heart and provides information about the heart’s rhythm, anatomy, and function.
- Stress Testing. The test evaluates the heart under conditions of physical activity. It analyzes the blood supply to the heart muscle and also evaluates abnormalities of cardiac rhythm.
- Holter Monitoring. It records the rhythm of the heart for 24 hours or more, and is designed to evaluate and detect any arrhythmia (palpitations).
- 24-hour Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM).
The hospital departments provides the following services:
- Cataract and Intraocular lens implant
- Glaucoma treatment and surgery
- Treatment for diabetic retinopathy
- Age-related macular degeneration
- Peadiatric eye care
- Eyelid surgery
- Refractive procedures
- Retinal laser and surgery to reattach detached Retinas
- Full range of eye evaluations
They do offer services related to:
Adolescent gynaecological issues
Cancer (including cervical cancer, uterine cancer and ovarian cancer)
Cervical polyps and abnormalities
Pelvic pain and pelvic floor conditions
Menstrual problems (including heavy bleeding)
Miscarriage and early pregnancy concerns
Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
Urinary tract infections
Urogynaecological or bladder disorders (e.g. stress incontinence)
MP Shah Hospital Vacancies| Vaccination
The vaccines offered includes oral polio, yellow fever, hepatitis, meningitis, cervical cancer . NB: Clinics are done on bookings.
mp shah hospital human resources
The Human Resource Head is Falguni Chudasama
Social Service League MP Shah Hospital
The hospital operates under the umbrella of the Social Service League which is a non-racial, non-religious, non-political charitable institution. The scope of the social service league includes the main hospital in Parklands, the Village Market Medical Clinic, and the Dinshaw Byramjee Dispensary and Dental Unit located in Nairobi downtown, at Ronald Ngala Street.
The folowing persons serve in the hospital Management:
Dr. Manoj Shah as the Chairman
Dr. Manilal Dodhia as the Vice Chairman
Mrs. Toseef Din as the Chief Operating Officer (COO)
mp shah hospital matatu | matatu to mp shah hospital |way to mp shah hospital
Matatu No : 118 / 118 B Khoja round about (old nation round), Kabete,wangige Matatus stage
mp shah hospital owners |Who owns mp shah hospital?
Does MP Shah Hospital accept NHIF?
YES. MP Shah does accept NHIF
The Hospital has a modern, fully equipment mobile intensive care ambulance.
MP Shah hospital jobs 2019 | careers |vacancies 2019 | Internships | Nursing Jobs
For jobs in this hospital ,Visit their website, Looking for medical,Healthcare,Nursing or Pharmaceutical jobs in Kenya?
View Druglist Kenya
Morning 11.00 – 12.00 Evening 17.00 – 19.00
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Antenatal and Maternity
Ear, Nose &amp;amp;amp; Throat Care